Chemical Release Form
You have chosen to receive a chemical service with us. We pride ourselves on our high level of skill and our long-lasting relationships with our guests. Here are some tips that can make your service results more successful:
- Chemical services can have varying results based on your individual hair.
- It is extremely important that you make your stylist aware of any and all other processes you have used on your hair.
- your clothes may be exposed to the chemicals and products despite our best efforts to protect them. If you would prefer, you can dress down into a smock to avoid this risk.
- There is a risk of your jewelry (earrings and necklaces) being damaged or lost during your service. We recommend you remove them before your service.
- Please follow any care instructions given to you by your stylist following your service for best results.
- I have read the above statement, and I have made my stylist aware of all of the processes I have used on my hair in the recent months to assist in their assessment of my hair’s current status and the process that I need to achieve my desired results. I realize that this is very important information and that any information I withhold regarding my previous processes will increase my chances of damage and the potential for unpredictable chemical reactions. Not withstanding previous services, chemical processes may cause some damage to the integrity of my hair. There are products recommended to improve the health of my hair as well as maintain the results after the service. I am aware that my technician has been trained in the service technique and that they will do their absolute best to create the best results and therefore I will not hold liable Makeovers That Matter, AGENCY, or my technician liable if the process has unexpected or undesired results.